[url href="https://www.twitch.tv/brimstoned0g/"][/url]

Thought I would try my hand at VTubing since it seems like quite a bit of fun, I already have the hardware required for it so I thought i'd give it a shot.
Stream setup is rather basic at the moment, that's mostly because I don't want to throw down too much money into this in case streaming isn't for me.

[blockquote][b]Specs[/b]

[b]Case:[/b] Cooler Master HAF 932
[b]CPU:[/b] Intel i7 6700k
[b]GPU:[/b] NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080
[b]RAM:[/b] G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (4 x 8GB)
[b]Mobo:[/b] ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero
[b]Avatar Software:[/b] StreamUrVirtualAvatar
[b]Tracking:[/b] Vive Tracker (3x)
[b]Mic:[/b] Blue Microphones Yeti X
[b]OS:[/b] Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit[/blockquote]

Any tips or suggestions for streaming better would be greatly appreciated, next stream is TBA but i'll be sure to announce when i'm starting and what game I plan on playing.
winner
disagree

Depending on your chosen community, I'd highly recommend looking into getting onto a twitch team. After you have affiliate level statistics, see if any teams are taking applications. It opens up a lot of growth opportunity, and leads to a lot of raids, at least in my experience.
friendly

Streaming now, Halo 3 campaign on normal difficulty!

I watched for about 30 minutes before I had to go help my brother with stuff. I would recommend you replace the gamer chair with one that contrasts against your avatar, they kind of blend together because they're the same colour. Also I would suggest you talk about what's happening in the game, what you like about it or whatever. You were silent for a solid chunk of the time I watched, and while you shouldn't feel the need to talk constantly you should chime in with your thoughts as you play.

[quote mentionsUser="797" postId="610830" threadPage="1" threadId="17609" username="Janus Vesta"]I watched for about 30 minutes before I had to go help my brother with stuff. I would recommend you replace the gamer chair with one that contrasts against your avatar, they kind of blend together because they're the same colour. Also I would suggest you talk about what's happening in the game, what you like about it or whatever. You were silent for a solid chunk of the time I watched, and while you shouldn't feel the need to talk constantly you should chime in with your thoughts as you play.[/quote] Thanks for the feedback, i'll make sure to keep it in mind. Speaking of which, Streaming now! Same game as last time!

I just realized I had the mic muted the whole time, god dammit. Next time i'll check extra hard before I start!
funny

Streaming once again, this time the Halo 3: ODST campaign!

Time for more stream, finishing up ODST and then Halo 4 after!
idea

Time for more stream, finishing up Halo 4!

Question, is 3:00 EST too early for streaming or should I move to later? Something like 6 PM maybe?

Streaming now, Crysis 1 and then a bit of Star Citizen after!

[quote mentionsUser="2573" postId="618710" threadPage="1" threadId="17609" username="GoldenDragon"]Question, is 3:00 EST too early for streaming or should I move to later? Something like 6 PM maybe?[/quote]

You're missing out on the full time work crowd, but there's plenty of folks with nothing to do in the middle of the day who I'm sure would tune in during a late-midday timeslot like that. I usually stream at 9 PM EST, but I'm still starting out and never really wrangle more than 8 viewers at a time (and usually sit at significantly fewer).
idea

Streaming now, more Crysis 1!

Stream is live, hopefully finishing up Crysis 1 tonight!

Streaming now, a little early today!

Streaming now, more Crysis 2!
friendly

Streaming now, diving into Crysis 3!
friendly

Yo, I'm working on the new VTuber thread and am planning on including links to different VTubers. Is it cool if I include you and link to your Twitch profile and this thread?

[quote mentionsUser="797" postId="626613" threadPage="1" threadId="17609" username="Janus Vesta"]Yo, I'm working on the new VTuber thread and am planning on including links to different VTubers. Is it cool if I include you and link to your Twitch profile and this thread?[/quote]

Go for it!
friendly

Streaming now, Probably gonna be finishing up Crysis 3 tonight!